Missour River Ranch Lot 86
Montana mountain scenery and great access. The property is about two miles from a paved highway. Sloping pastures lead to a treed area on the south side of the property where stunning long-range views are offered through the pines. The property overlooks Stickney Creek and toward the surrounding mountain ranges. There are several buildable sites for a home or cabin. The property is located northeast of Craig, Montana where the Missouri River Corridor boasts some of the best fly-fishing available. Enjoy the views and the country life for the weekend or for a lifetime.
Missouri River Ranch Lot 86
Lewis & Clark County, MT
20 acres - $295,000
Area Information & Recreation: Excellent recreational location east of the Continental Divide between Helena and Great Falls near Craig, Montana in the heart of fly-fishing country. The property is situated in a tremendous recreational area along the Missouri River Corridor where Montana blue ribbon trout fishing and outdoor recreation are plentiful. Numerous access points for Missouri River fishing and boating access are within a 15-minute drive from Craig. Major airports are located at Helena and Great Falls.
Wildlife: The surrounding area is prime habitat for a variety of wildlife including bear, elk, deer, antelope, turkey, mountain lion, lynx, bobcat, coyote, fox, eagles and hawks.
Property: The property consists of 20.02 acres known as Lot 86 of Missouri River Ranches Subdivision. The elevation is in the 3,650 feet above sea level.
Utilities: Electric lines are nearby.
Covenants: A copy of the covenants is available at this link.
Access: The property is about 2 miles from Highway 91. Take Rocky Road for about 2 miles, then right on Charbonneau, then less than 1/10th of a mile. Charbonneau enters the north side of the property and the land lays on both sides of the road. The Landowner Corporation has a semi-annual road grading provision on the major subdivision roads with the annual Landowner fee currently set at $400 per lot. Snow removal is the responsibility of the property owners. Visit the Landowner Corporation Webpage
Other Nearby Land Parcels Available:
- Missouri River Ranch Subdivision Lots 59 & 60 | 40.02 acres - $795,000 - Borders public lands on two sides. Good access to Lot 59 to develop the property. Many points with mountain views, varied topography, grassy slopes and forested hills.
- Missouri River Ranch Subdivision Lot 64 | 20.01 acres - $195,000 - Grassy slopes, varied topography, mountain views.
- Missouri River Ranch Subdivision Lots 80 & 81 | 40.02 acres - $795,000 - Borders public land with varied topography, grassy slopes, long range views.
- Missouri River Ranch Subdivision Lot 96 | 20.01 acres - $495,000- Varied topography with old growth forest providing privacy with some points offering fantastic views of the river corridor.
- Missouri River Ranch Subdivision Lot 108 | 20.01 acres - $495,000 - Missouri River Views. Already has a water well, and electricity to property.
- Missouri River Ranch Subdivision Lot 109 | 20.01 acres - $495,000 - Missouri River Views and incredible rock formations.
- Eagle Canyon Ranch Subdivision Lots 58 & 59 | 40.02 acres - $395,000 - Interior lots with mixed topography, grassy pasture and a variety of trees.
- Eagle Canyon Ranch Subdivision Lot 63 | 20.01 acres - $195,000 - Interior lot with open meadow flanked by forested hills on both sides.
- Eagle Canyon Ranch Subdivision Lot 65 | 20.01 acres - $195,000 - Interior lot with variety of trees and topography. Some points provide fantastic views of the Continental Divide.
- Eagle Canyon Ranch Subdivision Lot 111 | 21.12 acres - $195,000 - Sloped terrain with some rock outcroppings and a thick stand of timber in the south portion of the parcel.
- Eagle Canyon Ranch Subdivision Lots 116 & 117 | 42.93 acres - $395,000 - Power near the entrance of the property. Tucked away in a grassy bowl surrounded by mountains and a thick stand of trees to the south providing privacy.
- Eagle Canyon Ranch Subdivision Lots 121 & 122 | 70.41 acres - $695,000 - Heavily treed mountainous country with some grassy meadows.
- Eagle Canyon Ranch Subdivision Lot 132 | 27.92 acres - $495,000 - Missouri River Views with paved road access of Old US Hwy 91. A mixture of grassy slopes, rock outcroppings and forested areas.
Property is offered by Jim Pederson, Broker MT License RRE-BRO-LIC 10966, Property Updated 9/13/2021
Arnold Realty, Inc will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. You can change your email subscription at any time by clicking unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect.
By clicking submit, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms. We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing.
Parcels on interactive maps are not adjusted to match aerial backgrounds. This information is for reference purposes only and is not a legal document. Data map contain errors. The seller and seller’s agent are making known to all potential buyers that there may be variations between the location of the existing fence lines and the legal description of the deeded property. Seller and seller’s agent make no warranties with regard to the location of the fence lines in relationship to the deeded property lines, nor does the Seller make any warranties or representations with regard to the specific acreage contained within the fenced property lines. Seller is selling the property in an “as is” condition, which includes the location of the fences as they exist. Boundaries shown on the accompanying maps are approximate, based on county parcel data. The maps are not to scale. The accuracy of the maps is not guaranteed. Prospective buyers are encouraged to verify fence lines, deeded property lines and acreages using a licensed surveyor at their own expense.